Pro Performance Freestyle
The Monarch has built a loyal following of freestyle kiters all over the world thanks to its state-of-the-art, no-compromise freestyle design. Delivering direct power for upwind drive and explosive pop on demand, this is the board Kevin Langeree chooses to ride when pushing the limits of big air kiteboarding.
Defined edges, powerfully engineered stiff flex and deep channels provide outstanding grip—even when at speed in choppy water. A lightweight basalt fiber construction gives the Monarch an incredible strength-to-weight ratio and responsive flex. Its radiated Carbon V delivers insane pop when loading for freestyle maneuvers or huge jumps.
The performance proven 3D bottom shape is composed of beveled channel rails and steep quad tips for increased tracking and phenomenal edging. The reduced concave in the center section improves water entry and optimized flex between the rider’s feet.
Highly engineered and sleek in design, this board is ready to perform to the rigorous demands of every bold kiteboarder.
- Freestyle Rocker = Powerful + fast riding + aggressive pop + lively feel
- Double Basalt Fiber = Strong + lightweight + lively response & flex characteristics
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- Low Flex = Powerful & responsive handling
- 10° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip
Our products are protected with a UV resistant top sheet to keep the colors vibrant for as long as possible. Colors will eventually fade over time, however—especially when left in the sun for an extended period of time. To prolong the vibrancy of your board, we recommend storing out of direct sunlight when not in use.